What are cookies ?
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit certain websites. We use a number of different cookies on the website, including necessary, functional, performance and targeting cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as username and region selection). This means you don't have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or navigate from one page to another. Cookies also provide information about how visitors use the website, for example if it is their first visit or if they are frequent visitors. We use this information to improve the browsing experience for all of our users.
What cookies do we use and why?
Some cookies are necessary to enable you to navigate our website, to use its features and to access certain secure areas. The use of these cookies is essential for the operation of the website, and we do not use these cookies to collect personal information about you. For example, we use user input cookies for the duration of a session to track a user's input when completing forms across multiple pages.
We also use functional cookies to remember choices you have made or information you have provided, such as your user name, language, or region. This allows us to tailor your experience on our website specifically to your preferences. For example, authentication cookies are functional cookies that are used for the duration of a session (or persistent, if you agree to use the "remember me" function) to allow users to identify themselves during of their subsequent visits or to access authorized content on multiple pages. The functional cookies we use include:
- User-centric security cookies to detect authentication abuse for a limited persistent duration, such as failed login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of improving the security of the service.
- Multimedia content playback session cookies (flash cookies) are used for the duration of a session to record technical data necessary for playing video or audio content (for example: image quality, speed of network link, and caching settings). Load balancing session cookies are used for the duration of the session to identify the same server in the pool to allow the load balancer to redirect user requests appropriately.
- Persistent user interface customization cookies are used to store a user's preference for a service across multiple pages.
User experience is a fundamental aspect for MissBak and we use many tools to help us improve our website. To this end, we use performance cookies to collect information about how and how often you use our website. These cookies only gather information for statistical purposes and do not gather any information that can identify you personally. However, because these cookies are not strictly necessary for the use of our website, we need your consent to use them. The performance cookies we use include:
- First-party analytics cookies: We use these cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our website and to detect the most searched words in search engines leading to a web page. These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing. We use these cookies to learn how our website works and to make relevant improvements to improve your browsing experience.
- Targeting cookies are used on our website to personalize marketing to you and your interests and to provide you with a more personalized service in the future. These cookies remember your previous visit to our website and we may share this information with third parties, such as advertisers. Although these cookies can track your visits to our website and other sites, they generally cannot identify you personally. Without these cookies, the advertisements you see may be less relevant and interesting to you. We do not use third-party advertising cookies.
- Social plugin tracking cookies are used by many social networks that have "social plugin modules". We integrate these modules into our site to offer services that may be considered "explicitly requested" by our users. Your consent is however required as some third party social plugin tracking cookies are used for purposes such as behavioral advertising, analytics and/or market research.
Please find more information about the individual cookies we use and their purpose:
|_ab||Use related to access to the administrator interface.||2y|
|_secure_session_id||Use related to navigation in an online store.||24h|
|_shopify_country||Payment Related Use.||visit|
|_shopify_m||Use related to the management of customer privacy settings.||1y|
|_shopify_tm||Use related to the management of customer privacy settings.||30min|
|_shopify_tw||Use related to the management of customer privacy settings.||2s|
|_storefront_u||Use Related to Updating Customer Account Information.||1min|
|c||Payment Related Use.||1y|
|panier||Use related to the shopping cart.||2s|
|cart_currency||Use related to the shopping cart.||2s|
|cart_sig||Payment Related Use.||2s|
|cart_ver||Use related to the shopping cart.||2s|
|payment||Payment Related Use.||4s|
|checkout_token||Payment Related Use.||1y|
|dynamic_checkout_shown_on_cart||Payment Related Use.||30min|
|hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout||Payment Related Use.||visit|
|keep_alive||Use related to the location of buyers.||2y|
|master_device_id||Use Related to Merchant IDs.||2y|
|previous_step||Payment Related Use.||1y|
|remember_me||Payment Related Use.||1y|
|secure_customer_sig||Use related to customer identifiers.||20y|
|shopify_pay||Payment Related Use.||1y|
|shopify_pay_redirect||Payment Related Use.||30 minutes, 3s or 1y depending on the value|
|storefront_digest||Use related to customer identifiers.||2y|
|tracked_start_checkout||Payment Related Use.||1y|
|checkout_one_experiment||Payment Related Use.||visit|
|cookieconsent_status||The user's cookie consent status for the current domain.||1y|
|cookieconsent_preferences_disabled||The user's cookie consent status for the current domain.||1y|
Reports and Analytics
|_landing_page||Landing page tracking.||2s|
|_orig_referrer||Landing page tracking.||2s|
|_s||Data analytics provided by Shopify.||30min|
|_shopify_d||Data analytics provided by Shopify.||visit|
|_shopify_s||Data analytics provided by Shopify.||30min|
|_shopify_sa_p||Data analytics provided by Shopify related to marketing and referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_sa_t||Data analytics provided by Shopify related to marketing and referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_y||Data analytics provided by Shopify.||1y|
|_y||Data analytics provided by Shopify.||1y|
|_shopify_evids||Shopify data analytics.||visit|
|_shopify_ga||Shopify et Google Analytics.||visit|
|gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with the effectiveness of advertising on websites using their services|
|_fbp||Used by Facebook to deliver a range of advertising products, such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers|
|_mkto_trk||Used to measure the effectiveness of the email marketing campaign|
In addition, we use pixels and beacons from the following third-party providers, which may in turn place cookies:
Reports and data analysis
|Pixel Facebook||We use the Facebook pixel to evaluate user interaction with our websites.||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation|
|Google Analytics||We use Google Analytics to assess user interaction with our websites.||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Analyse Pinterest||We use Pinterest Analytics to assess user interaction with our websites.||https://policy.pinterest.com/privacy-policy|
How long will cookies stay on my computer or mobile device?
The length of time a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 90 days and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device. See the section below on how to control cookies for more information on removing them before they expire.
How to control cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in several ways. Remember that removing or blocking cookies may negatively affect your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies from your browser settings, often located in your browser's "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. More information on how to change your browser settings or block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser's help file.
If you use our website without having requested your withdrawal, it means that you understand and that you accept the collection of data so that advertisements are directed to you.
Last updated: June 22, 2022